As District Attorney, Ken Mauldin has
done the job he was elected to do
For the last four (4) years, it has been my privilege to serve as your District Attorney.
As District Attorney, I believe I have done the job I was elected to do!
- Cases involving Child Abuse, Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Elder Abuse became a priority.
- A Special Victims Unit (SVU) was established within the office.
- A Collaborative Effort between the DA’s Office & affected community & police agencies was initiated.
- As a result, the rate of successful prosecution & disposition of these cases has more than doubled.
- The Prosecution of Serious Violent Felonies also became a priority.
- The Oconee County office became staffed full-time for the first time in the history of the Western Circuit.
- The Victim Assistance Program was expanded & a Pretrial Diversion Program established.
- While more cases are being prosecuted than before, the backlog of cases no longer exists.
- Murder Cases & certain other cases are being handled by me personally.
I bring to the job my experience and background, twenty-five years of public service and a long-term commitment to the community.
On November 2nd, I ask that you give me an opportunity to continue to serve you and make a difference. I would appreciate your vote.
Vote to Re-Elect Ken Mauldin, District Attorney
Tuesday November 2, 2004